Friday, June 29, 2012

How To TAG People in Facebook Status Update


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6hf3EjgM72M/T8hM4wpcJRI/AAAAAAAAALU/1H4sNwvL9p0/s400/facebook-tag-in-facebookholic.blogspot.jpg

Tagging a person in a picture is very simple and known by most of the people that use facebook but tagging a person or a page in a facebook update is something that many people dont know.


Tagging a person in the status update will automatically include a link to the person’s profile with his/her name.

Tagging a person in a facebook status update is very simple and it can be done as shown below in the screenshot.

Steps to Tag people in Facebook status update:
Step 1: Login into your facebook account.
To mention someone in the facebook status update just type ” @ “ and his/her name. When you will start typing the name of the person an autogenreasted list of your friends will appear.


Step 2: Select the person name you want to tag.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nsXIhYndikE/T0Mq-hzmxPI/AAAAAAAAAIg/PBvEIdKJ3wI/s320/how-to-tag-people-in-facebook-status.jpg

Step 3: Share your facebook status update and link to the profile person will appear in your facebook status update.

You are done!!

Enjoy and comment.

2 comments:

  1. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind
    of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.

    Reading this info So i am happy to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much for sure will make sure to don?t forget this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: buy instagram followers uk :: http://www.socialblast.co.uk/instagram-followers/ ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used
    to be totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann't consider just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my weblog http://www.incaradvancements.co.uk

    ReplyDelete